About Us

Brothers Spark & Dan Meister had a vision of opening a family-oriented recreation center; one that could accommodate large family gatherings or just families wanting to get out for some quality time.  That vision was realized when they purchased the former Farmington High School in 2005.  The school was built in 1925 and held its last classes in 2004, when a new school was built.  The Meister brothers have been renovating the 75,000-square-foot building ever since, all the while keeping in mind the families who will be using the facilities.

 



2009 Old School Center
Farmington, IL  309-
208-4957